Saturday, November 28, 2015

Share the Dignity...

This is a charity which is so deserving and when I saw the notice on Facebook, I just had to donate a bag.  Can you imagine having to choose between spending your last few dollars on food or sanitary items?
You can go on the website or Facebook to see drop off points for other states.
~
A lot of these items were in my store cupboard (items I have bought at half price so it was easy to get started) ...
~
I dropped my bag off at the lingerie shop listed in Mt Gambier and I was the first bag. By the next day, Share the Dignity said on FB that they had 9 bags to pick up from there. Job done!
~
If you can spare a few of the items listed, grab a handbag that is just sitting in your cupboard and fill it with stuff that we take for granted. 
Give some love from one sister to another...
Cheers - Joolz xx

 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great charity, Joolz. I looked up the website during Homeless Week a while back and found we had a couple of outlets here in town. Sometimes we don't put ourselves in other people's shoes do we?

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.