Wednesday, November 18, 2015

On the go...

Such sadness for Paris, France. #prayforparis #prayforpeace
~
We were in Adelaide for the weekend so I baked Choc chip cookies for the girls before I left...
~
Saturday night we went to see the Adelaide 36ers play the Townsville Crocodiles - 36ers won!
~
~
Afterwards, we headed out for Chinese. My dessert was sticky rice and vanilla icecream...
~
The jacarandas are out in Adelaide at the moment, spreading a purple carpet everywhere. Hmmm, filling our gutters and drains...
~
Sunday, we went out to lunch with friends to remember a buddy who passed away a few years ago...
~
When we got home, Kirby and her boyfriend had dinner in the oven.  Crackly pork belly - delicious!
~
Monday, after dropping Gus to an auction house, I pottered around. I made a batch of scones to leave the girls.  I did a few loads of washing too. Then I drove 400kms home....
~
 We're back in Adelaide this coming weekend too!
Cheers - Joolz xx
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.