Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Cupcakes and a curry...

I received a lunch invitation on my way home for my friends 50th birthday.  Tuesday morning I whipped these into the oven and had them iced by 9am!
~
~
~
~
I treated myself to Julie Goodwin's new book...I love her cooking - she feeds 3 strapping sons and her hubby so she must be a good cook!
 ~
I decided to make her green chicken curry and flour tortillas...
~
~
~
The tortillas were great and the curry was fantastic.  I used a jar of curry paste (but she has her own recipe for this) and the curry is very quick.  I also added carrot and zucchini to boost the veggies. Absolutely delicious!
I won't get to cook again until next week but I'll be choosing another dish to try...
Cheers - Joolz xx

 
 
 

 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. You have baking done and iced by 9am!!!! Joolz, you put me to shame. I am still trying to wake up properly at that hour of the morning. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Joolz you don't do so badly yourself! The cupcakes and curry both look yummo. Something always delicious happening in your kitchen. cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason or other cupcakes are still a favourite food from my childhood - some things you never grow out of it seems!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.