Saturday, September 12, 2015

Doing a few jobs...

The sun is out and its about 21C! Finally, we have thawed out!
~

I finally got around to squeezing and freezing those lemons I got a while back.  Now I can get out a handy container when I need lemon juice.
~
 
I made this date, prune and apricot loaf - so good! 
~
I also got all our tax papers up to scratch, ready for the accountant. I hate that job but its all done now.
~
Now I am off to refurbish (paint) some terracotta pots that I have and do a tidy of our pergola area. It's a shambles at the moment!
Cheers - Joolz xx


 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are feeling a bit better, Joolz. That's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freezing portions of lemon juice is brilliant! Could even include a little zest if desired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally, I would have zested them too but they had gone a bit mottley and had brown spots. Perfectly good on the inside though.

      Delete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.