Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Apricot Chicken ...

...with a difference...

I love Apricot Chicken - the casserole one in apricot nectar using French onion soup...this recipe takes it to the next level!
 

This is a recipe from Matt Preston - the master of comfort food.  I had some skinless 'lovely legs' to use up and added two skinless thighs also. We'll both get lunch off it today too!
~
~

I baked some little new potatoes in the oven at the same time (or you could just shove them right in with the chicken) then wilted some baby spinach leaves over and amongst them right at the end.
~
I'd definitely make this if we had company coming - you can have it marinating in the ziplock bag for hours beforehand then a little over 1 hour in the oven and its done.
~
~
 Another winner winner, Chicken dinner!

Cheers - Joolz xx

2 comments:

  1. I love popping chicken in the oven. Need to do that this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great recipe, Kath! Give it a go! xx

      Delete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.