Friday, June 12, 2015

Madras Beef Curry...

 

After another chilly day, I 'googled' a beef curry recipe before I left work...
Taste.com came to the party with this Madras Beef Curry.
 

I also wanted to make some flatbread or naan bread but I didn't have any yeast (what?)...

I remembered that I had tried flatbreads with SR flour and yoghurt before so I found this recipe. I halved the ingredients to 1.5 cups flour and .75 cup of Greek yoghurt and mixed it in my stand mixer for 3-4 minutes. Add a little more flour and water to get a nice soft dough that can be rolled. This made 10 small naans.

Two ingredients naan bread

I heated a skillet on the stove to very hot and they took about a minute each side. Once they puff, flip over and cook the other side.

Very easy! I think wholemeal SR flour would make a nice nutty naan too!

I must get yeast today so I can make more bread rolls this weekend. What have you been baking?

Cheers - Joolz xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.