Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween!

This is the first year I have done Halloween. There was a local Facebook page so I enlisted to be a Trick or Treat house. I opened for about 2 hours so I was finished by 8pm.
It was fun sorting out the lolly treats...
and very simply decorating my front porch...
I bagged up lots of treats and had heaps of lollipops in reserve...
Here is a fellow blogger and her two cuties!
These girls went all out...
Here's Dorothy and Little Red Riding Hood and friends...
~
I had about 65 kids come to the door. All were well mannered and it was fun to see their costumes. I may just do it again next year! :)

Cheers - Joolz xx

3 comments:

  1. Geez you did well. I got some shop treats ready and no one came! Perth WA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't had trick or treaters since we moved out of town about 15 years ago. We are on a street now where the houses are on several acres, so it makes them too far apart for easy access. Some neighborhoods do hayrides for the kids and their families, and the street residents sit out by their gates with the treats. I would like that...wish they would come to our street.

    Our kids go to a party in their old neighborhood where they can visit the neighboring houses and then watch movies and have snacks back at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is very impressive Joolz. You always do such an amazing job of your packaged goodies. A great idea to have houses listed as a trick or treat house. I'm sure the recipients of your treats were very excited to receive them.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.