Saturday, May 10, 2014

Steak sandwiches ...

 

Friday was cold and eventually wet. I decided we'd have steak 'sangas' for dinner. First job, make the bread rolls...

Other 'fixings' (to coin an American phrase) include tomato, salad leaves, beetroot relish, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and sauteed mushrooms and red onion.

~

i spread my toasted bread with Philly lite cream cheese then beetroot relish ...

Add on the thin slice of fillet steak, leaves, onion, cheese, tomato. No mushrooms for me, they are just for Gus.

It was soooo good!

Gus drizzled his with sweet balsamic vinegar too.

Today, I am in the kitchen baking some biscuits for Mother's Day tomorrow. The weather is cold so I may try and snuggle in to watch some more Downton Abbey...

What are you up to?

Cheers - Joolz xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.