Thursday, May 8, 2014

Chicken Laksa ...

Gee, the weather has been bleak with heavy, dark grey clouds hanging but no more rain s far. Just dry and cold.

I thought this spicy laksa would warm us up - I wasn't wrong! Here is the recipe from Annette Sym.

http://food.ninemsn.com.au/recipes/ichicken/8339788/chicken-laksa-annette-sym

 

Assemble all of the ingredients. I added in zucchini and snow peas to bump up the veggies.

~

~

~

~

~

... a real winter warmer!

Next week at my Weight Watchers group, we will be tasting a few more dishes for those cold nights ahead. A chunky vegetable soup, a chicken and bacon pasta bake and curried tuna risoni. I'll try and get pictures.

Cheers - Joolz xx

 

2 comments:

  1. Joolz, I have all Annette's books but I have never made that recipe. It looks good especially for this cold weather. It has even been cold here in Queensland although we normally have cold winters here on the Darling Downs but it is not exactly winter yet is it? I was hoping we would just ease into winter but not so this year. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.