Saturday, May 15, 2010

Welcome Home Jessica !!!!!!!!!!

WoooHooo! Congratulations and
welcome home, Jessica!
~
This courageous 16 year old sailed back into Sydney Harbour this afternoon after 210 days at sea, having sailed around the world alone. Jess, you are a true inspiration to all Australians and especially the youth of Australia and the world. You did what you said you wanted to do...
~
LIVE YOUR DREAM
~
We are so happy you are back safe and sound with your family and loved ones. Enjoy the accolades and don't go changing!
~
Joolz and family

5 comments:

  1. Is'nt she awesome!!! Just absolutley awesome!
    I cried through much of one hd's coverage.
    Partly from Goodwill and being proud of a fellow aussie and partly as I wondered what the heck I have done with the last 32 years or so of my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica sure is one inspirational young women....Welcome home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched her on the news last night, and was amazed at her maturity and grace! What an inspiration to all of us!
    I'll bet she's seriously enjoying her first lie-in this morning... :)
    Welcome home, Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH!!!! Joolz, this is exactly like the kid who wrote the book "Dove!" Have you ever read it? If not, you would LOVE it. I think his name was Robin Graham. Can't wait to read the book Jessica will write. I LOVE this stuff.

    I'm so sorry I haven't been buy. I have JUST NOW REALIZED you are not in my reader! THAT's how I miss everything. FIXING THAT PROBLEM NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must confess the news hasn't got to my bit of England but I think that anyone who challenges the sea and wins deserves a medal. Well done Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.