Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quiz answer ...

Kris from Life at Rosemary Hill was first to guess if you take away the first letter, the words were all pallindromes (same spelt forwards and backwards) and Jackie from Teacher's Pet (sorry I can;t access your blog ??) also guessed that by moving the first letter to the end of the word, it spelled the same.
~
Just a little brain teaser for you ladies. Anyone else got any mind boggling puzzles to keep our grey matter ticking over?
~
Back later with some pics from around my town.
~
Cheers - Joolz

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might've known!!! I read that comment and it never crfossed my mind that that might be the answer. No hope for my brain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this was no challenge. It was VERY easy to figure out (since I came in late and read what you had to say about solving it!) Very clever!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.