Monday, July 13, 2009

Menu Plan for week beginning 13th July...

(Picture from www.campbellskitchen.com.au)
Menu Plan
.
Monday 13th - Meatballs with Tomato Risoni - yes, yummy!
.
Tuesday 14th (my Birthday!) - Mexican Potato Casserole - Lamb parcels with fetta/spices, bakes spuds and salad. Thank you Angus! Birthday cake by Kirby.
.
Wednesday 15th - Roased chicken breasts with Basil, Zucchini & Currants - Nope - Steak, Crunchy noodle salad and potato bake. Not doing so well am I?
.
Thursday 16th - Pork chops with potato bake, peas, corn and honey carrots - Savoury Chops
.
Friday 17th - Aussie Burgers in homemade rolls with salad - Mexican Potato Casserole
*
I've never stuck to a plan like this before so lets see how I go. I'll post photos as is do the dishes, hopefully.
*
Cheers - Joolz
I think I have proved that I do not like regimented menu lists. But I will persevere.

1 comment:

  1. You keep on making me hungry, Joolz...when do I get an invitation to one of your lovely dinners? Are you going to post any of these recipes?

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.