Sunday, July 5, 2009

And now for something completely ridiculous...

Bri and her friends Tori & Maddy posed the alphabet for me, dressed as Ninjas (without masks). It proved quite a challenge and took just over one hour to do. Don't really know why I made them do it but it made for much laughter gave them something to do.
I have tried, tried and tried to insert the letter 'P' where it belongs and it will not go there so I will put 'P' somewhere else!
*
The three lovelies - Bri, Maddy & Tori
(aka Breeza, Mad Dogga & Torza)
*
*
Very clever, eh?
*
*
*
* *
*


*
**

*Wierdest looking M I've ever seen, oh well!
*
*
P? P? P, where are you? He's p@#$$&! off on me!
*
**Old 'S' proved the hardest to do. Gravity and strength would not allow the girls to get into that shape.
*
*
*
*
A questionable 'W' but, meh, by this stage my enthusiasm was waning.
*
*
*
Yeah, poor attempt at 'Z' but once again, impossible to pose due to the stupid shape of the letter.
*
Well, that must have wasted 2 minutes of your time and a lot more of mine. Hope you all had a good weekend. I made biscuits for a friend so that was my Sunday. Didn't even get near my Mary Wigham!
*
Cheers - Joolz

4 comments:

  1. I tried to do a letter, but all I could do was "UGH" and had to hobble over to sit down!
    LOL!

    my word veri is:
    wrimp

    I tried to do it but couldn't. I'm such a wrimp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,
    Oh to be young and skinny and supple!
    *giggling*

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was so fun to see the girls modeling the alphabet! How clever and I bet they had fun doing so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I've been watching for an alphabet post from you for a long time, and the minute I leave for the holiday... :) Your ninja assistants were awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.