Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thundery showers and rough weather...

Rain rolling in over our neighbours house.
*
We are expecting some rough weather today. Gale warnings for the coast and thunder storms.
Bring it on!
*
(Views over my back fence, apologies for the straggly garden)
Our rain water tanks are full so each time it rains it just goes on the ground *sad sigh* but at least the tanks are full! This time last year, I think we were only half full. It's not real cold today, expecting a high of 16C, but it does feel nice and wintery.
*
Today is the last day of our financial year so I am up to " pussy's bow " (as Kath Day-Knight would say!) with wage, superannuation, WorkCover and Payroll Tax reconciliations. Joyous!
*
Stay warm,
*
Cheers - Joolz

*
Added: I think we escaped the storms although Adelaide and other areas have been hard hit. Hope everyone is okay.

3 comments:

  1. The rain and thunder has just been through here, very rough and windy.
    You have just reminded me that I had better go and do a computer entries for my BAS (oh yuk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a good thunderstorm (without damages of course) and we could use one here for the garden!

    Joolz, I have an award for you at my blog today that is just kind of fun (hopefully) and more fun to pass on.

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am visiting through Marcy's blog. I love your pictures of the country side where you are living. How beautiful. A bit of heaven I would say! Rain and thunder are very rare here in the desert of Southern Utah. When we do get it, it pours and the streets runneth over! I will be an avid viewer!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.