Friday, May 1, 2009

Okay....we went to Perth !!!!!!!!!!!!!

..and when you look at the room, it is a miracle that I survived! This was the girls room after just 1 day in Albany.
So sorry to take so long posting about our trip but I had to go straight back to work and now its month end again . We are off to the Coonawarra with friends for 2 nights this weekend so no posting will get done until next week. I will edit the previous posts (in blue writing) to show where the photos were taken.
Cheers until then, Joolz

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I worked out it was Perth, and googled around for images, and compared them with yours. That's a lot of clothes there in that room. Have a great weekend and maybe one wine for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured it was Perth too because nothing else fitted. Man, your girls and clothes! Scary! Hope you have a lovely weekend (Coonawarra is such a beautiful place. I love it, and I don't even drink!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesomely brave to post pictures like this...Kelly's room has often looked like this too and she's not on any trip!

    Just letting you know that you made it into my Friday post.

    blessings,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest assured ladies, that my girls bedrooms are not like this at my house! Clothes get picked up daily - it is my pet hate!

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.