Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekend challenge....


has issued a weekend challenge - when you read this, run outside with your camera and take a photo of nature, the first thing you see or smell or appeciate.
I happened to take some photos tonight because the sunset was going to be superb, but before the sun actually went down, I snapped some tree silhouettes. They fascinate me.
The first one is our neighbours bare tree in their front yard and the second one is a bare gum tree in our back paddock. Not sure what it is, but tree silhouettes just get me.
That and clouds. Go figure.
Cheers - Joolz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joolz,

    Those poor trees, it is going to take sometime for vegetation in your area to recover.

    Frances

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.