Friday, February 13, 2009

Sunrise...



This was my sunrise, taken at 7am this morning. There is a haze of smoke in the air and the sun was a brilliant hot pink as it first dawned while I was out walking with KP. By the time I got my camera when I got home, it had changed to a fiery orange. The weather is hotting up for the weekend and SA will be on high alert.
Lorraine at chookasmum.blogspot.com is co-ordinating a Crafty Therapy Parcel appeal.
Visit her site to see if there is something you can send in - spare fat quarters, thread, needles, pins, scissors etc.
Take care - Joolz

1 comment:

  1. Smoke here too and at my parents house 1 1/2 hours west of here. It is certainly travelling a long way. We could smell smoke when we got out of bed this morning.


    Tania

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.