Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sparkling clean...

Spotless, sparkling clean windows. I did half last night when I got home from work and
the rest will be done tonight. Hardly looks like there is glass in the windows, does it?

Someone commented on our green lawns. We don't have rigid water restrictions where we live and because we live just on the outskirts of town, we have our own bore so we are self sufficient for water. Our lawns are watered at sundown, in the cool of the evening for about 20 minutes each night. We have a ride-on mower that mulches all the grass clipping straight back onto the lawn which helps retain the water in the soil - so a minimum sprinkle keeps them nice and green.

More cleaning tonight in readiness for our guests coming this weekend.

Cheers - Joolz

5 comments:

  1. Wow! how clean are those windows? Would you like to come and do mine? I have those annoying squares and it takes forever to clean them.

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some windows that need doing ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I've got clean my windows sometime in the next couple of weeks. My husband would be so envious of your lawn, you are lucky to have a bore for your watering.
    take care
    Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Adelaidite jealous of your lovely garden! And your clean windows! Hey Joolz can you send me your email address so I can email you? I'd love to be able to reply to your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your yard, it is so pretty. And those scones look yummy.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.