Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas to all....

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

'A', myself, K18 and B15 will be joining my Mum and 4 sisters, their partners and some of my 10 nieces and nephews and their children for lunch at my neices - about 21 of us. For lunch we have cold meats - turkey, chicken, ham and pork with a variety of salads. Dessert is Mum's plum pudding, hot custard and cream or fruit salad & icecream.... or both! Yum!
My neice and her husband have a lovely big lawned area which they have been preparing as a tennis court, rolling it regularly and lines marked. That should provide some entertainment
in the afternoon. Father Christmas will make an appearance for the young ones, bringing lollies.
After that we are off to the cricket so...Come on Aussie, come on, come on!!
I'll see you when we get back - stay safe,
Love Joolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.