Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A big weekend...

Kirby headed off to Victor Harbour for Schoolies last Saturday morning. With a Falcon Wagon laden with sleeping bags, mattresses, tent, food, hair straighteners, make-up and lots of munchies, she and 3 of her mates drove out the driveway with music blaring and laughter. The first night was quite cold and miserable but the second day picked up and they had fun... so I am told!!
Brianna looked gorgeous on Grad night too! She and her friend, Maddy, danced the night away!
My treasures!
On Sunday, I travelled to Adelaide with my two big sisters and my Mum, to attend a 60th Wedding Anniversary for my uncle and auntie - my Mum's brother and sister-in-law. It was a lovely celebration with their 4 children making speeches that made me teary, such is their love and appreciation for their parents. I met my cousin, who I hadn't seen for 35 years or more. She is 6 months older than me and is about to become a grandmother in January. I think I can wait a bit longer than that!! All in all, a great but tiring weekend. I'm glad we are all home safe and sound.
Next Saturday is Kirbz 18th Birthday so the partying continues! Yay?! We are having dinner at a pub on Saturday night then a casual barby lunch on Sunday for the rellies. I am working full time this week so I am going to be a busy girl.
Cheers - Joolz

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics!!!! They can definetly wait a little bit to give you grandbabies. :) Sounds like they were headed for a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.