Saturday, November 1, 2008

Accomplishments...

I have planted some tomato plants and lettuces out in foam boxes. 'A' has planted oregano, basil, coriander, parsley and chives in pots. They are out under our pergola area. This is the first time I have tried lettuces and tomatoes. We had our first salad with the lettuces earlier in the week. I just picked about a dozen leaves and added them to some iceberg lettuce I had. They were nice and sweet and tender. Job done!

A few weeks ago I started my sisters Christmas gifts. I am not a sewer by nature or talent so when things came together quite well, I really felt I had accomplished something. Here is the fabric that I chose to make them with. Pretty greens and apricots. I got them mostly finished and was so pleased with myself. Today, I hope to complete them to a stage where they are ready for wrapping. Can you guess what I made? I can't wait to show you a photo of them totally completed...you will laugh!

Now I need to down load some more tunes for my playlist. I am so happy with it! :)
I'm in for a busy day - I'll let you know how it all went later.
Cheers - Joolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.