...'cos I'm on a roll !!
Now that I have mastered sewing (ha!), in the next few weeks I intend :
1. to make soap and liquid soap
2. to make a loaf of Barmbrack bread
3. to do a small patchwork project - if B14 can do it, so can I!
4. to finish off a stitchery that I started (Rhonda Jean's design)
5. to make Lemon Cordial - very refreshing.
That might keep me busy for a while.
'A' and I went to a lovely brunch at a winery in the Coonawarra today. It was a great day, meeting people we knew and making new aquaintences.
Now we are back home (K17 picked us up as we had a few wines) and deliberating over the chinese menu for dinner. I feel like I have had a day off today. Back to reality tomorrow!
Cool and only about 16C here today, although the rain stayed away. A sprinkle would be nice.
Until next time -
Cheers - Julie :)