Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just call me butter...

...'cos I'm on a roll !!

Now that I have mastered sewing (ha!), in the next few weeks I intend :

1. to make soap and liquid soap
2. to make a loaf of Barmbrack bread
3. to do a small patchwork project - if B14 can do it, so can I!
4. to finish off a stitchery that I started (Rhonda Jean's design)
5. to make Lemon Cordial - very refreshing.

That might keep me busy for a while.

'A' and I went to a lovely brunch at a winery in the Coonawarra today. It was a great day, meeting people we knew and making new aquaintences.

Now we are back home (K17 picked us up as we had a few wines) and deliberating over the chinese menu for dinner. I feel like I have had a day off today. Back to reality tomorrow!

Cool and only about 16C here today, although the rain stayed away. A sprinkle would be nice.

Until next time -

Cheers - Julie :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow you certainly have a lot of projects to do....good for you.

    I can't wait to see the finished projects.

    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you have been busy. I love the idea of picking something out like paper and fabric. That would make it very interesting. I sew straight lines as well, you would think I could do better considering my mom and grandma are wizzes on the sewing machine. It missed me.
    have a good day.
    Ande

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.