Saturday, May 19, 2018

What I’ve been cooking and eating...

I’ve tried to stay on track this week.  It is so much easier to do that if you don’t eat out.  It’s really hard to work out WW points when you don’t know how food has been prepared...
~

For instance, when you order a skim latte...how skim is the milk?  Now, I was in a homewares store and I came across this gadget.  It’s a battery operated milk frother.  You just heat your milk then whiz it!  I can make a nice instant coffee (Moccona Indulgence is my fave) then add in 1/4 cup of my really skim, no fat milk for 1 point.   A normal skim latte is 3 points.
~

Just like a bought one!  I rarely buy coffee when I’m out.
~

I found these instant soups which are only 1 point per serve. Most Cup-o-Soups are 3-5 points.  Quite tasty.
~

I made a ham salad wrap...
~

This is Bri’s diet...
~

This was naughty ... but I didn’t eat any!  Kirby asked me to make her a pasta dish to take to work for a shared lunch with her colleagues.  My Chicken Penne Pasta a la Joolz! 
~

Another latte! 
~

WW Lemon tarragon chicken bake - delicious!
~

~

Porridge with banana, strawberries and a drizzle of maple syrup...
~

I had to laugh at this car wash console.  Needless to say, I paid cash instead of using my card!
~

Cupcakes for Brianna!
~

Pumpkin, fetta and spinach muffins for Kirby...
~

Mauve frosting...
~

Mmmm, salmon!
~

Pan fried then finished in the oven...
~

This was a dish that featured on MasterChef this week. Absolutely scrummy!
~
I’ll leave it there before BlogTouch crashes on me...
Cheers - Joolz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.