Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Popcorn!


I like popcorn, but those microwave packs you can buy are full of fat and salt.  I’ve never tried just plain corn before so here goes...
~

I used a big brown paper bag (from Ikea) and just lined the bottom of the bag with corn...
~

Fold the bag over 3-4 times...
~

I microwaved it on high (1000w) for 2 minutes...
~

Hey presto! Fresh popped corn...
~

Now you can sprinkle it with your favourite seasoning or icing sugar (bad).  I had this Deliciou bacon seasoning so went with that.  Very moreish! 
~

A cup of popcorn, sprayed with a little coconut oil spray and seasoned would be a 2 point snack...
I’ve seen some delicious recipes for popcorn but I think I’d better stick with this!
~

I bought a new microwave oven...my old one must be over 25 years old...!

Cheers - Joolz xx

3 comments:

  1. Gee you are going well Jules - I just cannot crack the 70's, keep hovering around 80.3 to 81.

    We are off to Hawaii in December so hoping I can make it into the 70's before then as I am sure to put weight on while I am on hols.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you made me laugh! Your microwave wears a tiara! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it should be called Princess Panasonic! 🤣

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.