Sunday, March 18, 2018

Vegepod update...

The pod has been growing for 9 weeks now.  I must say, I wish I had just grown tomatoes in there but its been a good learning experience anyway.  
~
Having said that - we have some produce to harvest today! The Lebanese cucumbers are about the right size to pick...
~
~
~

The cukes have taken over the pod and the beetroot is not doing that great...
~
I have several bunches of tomatoes but I don’t know when they’ll be ready...
~

~

Here is my bounty! I did get a small one earlier in the week and it was delicious, how a good cuke should taste so these will be great in salads and wraps.
~
Cheers - Joolz xx

2 comments:

  1. they look good
    nothing like your own grown veges
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting indoors keeping warm while it snows outside makes your homegrown veg look even nicer. I can’t wait to get out in the garden and start growing things again xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.