Monday, March 5, 2018

Four days in Adelaide but still on track...


Saturday we got our shop on.  I found not one but two evening dresses in my quest to find a Mother of the Bride dress.  One is black with a few sequins on a symmetrical cape and the other is a similar style but the dress has a squiggly rose gold sequin pattern on it.  I bought earrings, a bracelet and I even found comfy black shoes.  This outfit will take me to Sydney for the Dealer of the Year dinner in May.  I am usually struggling and in despair to find something the week of the dinner.  Sorted!
~

Onto another salon looking at bridesmaid dresses...had some success!
~
~
Home again to a lovely evening and sunset...
~
Kirby cooked some lovely beef skewers along with some quinoa noodle cakes and cucumber salad...
~
Sunday we ventured up into the hills to the winery and vineyard where the wedding will be.  This is their casual Sunday fare.  Six of us shared these plates...~
2 x Calamari 
~
1 x salmon
~
2 x dumplings
~

1 x pork belly
~

2 x fish tacos
~
1 x steak
~
A delicious dessert each - homemade vanilla icecream with a muesli and macadamia style crunchy topping.
~

~

Then it was time to head home again today.  Trying to eat healthy on the road is quite hard.  I had a banana snack at 11am.  I would usually have two sandwiches (ham and cheese and a cheese and gherkin) at the BP in Tailem Bend.  Today I chose this one little turkey, lettuce and cranberry jelly sanga. I clocked it at 3 points (2 for bread, 1 for the turkey, jelly and lettuce were 0 points).  I bought the sandwich and travelled on for a while before stopping at Salt Creek to eat it.  I drank plenty of water too...I was keen for a pit stop in Kingston.  I had a Date Bliss ball (1) a bit further down the road.
~
I’m home alone so this frozen leftover Turkey shepherds pie was a very handy thing to have. Six points and a salad for 1 point for the lite balsamic dressing.
~
I have just clocked up my 10,000 steps for the day (even though I sat in a car for 4 hours) and that has earned me 11 FitPoints. I’m aiming for a total of 84 for the next 7 days...
~
I weighed in on Kirby’s digital scales this morning and the scales said 84.1 kg...

Start weight - 20/02/18 ... 86.0kg
Current weight - 05/03/18 ... 84.10 kg
Loss of 1.9 in 2 weeks 🙂

Cheers - Joolz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.