Sunday, November 5, 2017

Walkies!

Gus and I have started walking in the morning.  I get up at 6am and do a few jobs then he is up at 6.15am and does floor exercises for his back.  We are out the door at 0600 and have started of slowly with a 30 minute walk.  This coming week, we hope to increase it a little bit more.

Tuesday, 31st Oct.  I didn’t use the tracker the first morning....man, was it cold! My hands and ears were freezing!

Wednesday 1st Nov...a rainy morning but we grabbed our brollies and headed out.  It wasn’t too bad. We did 2.75km in 30 minutes.  The walk picture was blurry so here’s my weight revealed instead! Ugh!

Thursday 2nd Nov...another gloomy morning. This time 3.06km in half an hour.

Friday 3rd Nov - wet overnight but not raining as we walked.  Must be getting a bit faster 3.30kms in 30 minutes.

I was going to do screen shots of each walking route but it shows where I live so thought best not to do that.
This coming week, I hope we walk futher in and around town so I can snoop in peoples gardens and see what’s growing.  Country roads mean you have to dodge traffic and scoot off the bitumen when someones coming.  In town there are bitumen walking paths - much better!

Cheers -Joolz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.