Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Score!

I needed to get another tube of foundation.  Priceline have ceased stocking Max Factor products (apart from some mascaras) so I went next door to Big W and scored a bargain.  
(Not sure if the Ageless Elixir is doing much for me! đŸ˜‰)
 
Normally $33.95 each, it was out for $16.97 - saving $50.94,  so I scooped up the 3 in my shade, pity there weren't more.  I would say they're going out of MF products also so I'm going to have to find another stockist or change foundations which I don't want to do!

Another groovy gadget I got was this micro-plane/grater.  Great for grating garlic, ginger, lemon rind...
~
Have you had any wins today?

Cheers - Joolz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.