Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I don't want to jinx it...

...but I think I'm feeling better!  My ribs are finally not grabbing every time I move and my cough has lessened...

Could I be so lucky?  Now I just need some sun on my back and I'm sure I'll be good.  There has been influenza A going around our town (I did not have influenza, more a virus) and it is nasty.  I have heard that someone contracted it in their brain! OMG!



Anyway, it's a nice sunshiny day here, although it's only going to be 17C, I'll take any sun I can get!
Cheers - Joolz xx

2 comments:

  1. So pleased you are feeling better, Joolz. It has been a bad year for the flu and that A strain can be deadly. Glad you didn't get that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to read that you are feeling better. It's such a relief, isn't it, when you come out the other side of illness and that energy begins to return. I love the little succulents you've planted up too! Meg:)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.