Tuesday, April 25, 2017

In and around Renmark...

We visited the Twenty Third Street Distillery...

...and tasted some gins...

We bought a bottle of their signature gin and a bottle of lemon infused gin...

Next we went to the Wilkadene Woolshed Brewery and had a beer and a 'hard lemonade' (8% alcohol).


We bought marinated pork spare ribs and Gus barbecued them for lunch.

We spent the rest of the arvo just chilling and used the pool...

Amazing sunset!

I made flat breads to go with the curry I made...

A nice end to the day!

Cheers - Joolz xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a lovely time away, enjoying different sights. Love all your little jars...you are so organised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mums side of the family are from Renmark. Many of whom have worked at the distillery when it was Remano's.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.