Saturday, November 26, 2016

She sews!

i recently came across a tutorial for folded fabric ornaments so I thought it would be the ideal project for me as I am not a very good sewer, but I love it!
~
I purchased some fabrics from Spotlight (thankfully out for half price!)...
~
Following along on my trusty iPad, I cut then sewed the circles...
~
Followed the directions...
~
Wow, I think I have actually made one!
~
Tah dah!
~
I like this one...
~
~
~
~
These really are fun to make and take probably 10 minutes tops!  Nice little
things to include with a Christmas card or your homemade gift...have a go!

Folded Fabric Ornaments



Cheers - Joolz xx














1 comment:

  1. The christmas ornaments are great, love the fabrics too.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.