Sunday, June 12, 2016

Zooming through June...

More warming meals, this time with Bri at a pub in MtG...
~
She's been busy crocheting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - so cute! 
We had a delicious butter chicken during the week, a Julie Goodwin recipe that had so much taste and flavour.
~
Apple and rhubarb crumble, sooo good!
~
The fixings for tacos...
~
I did chicken and bean ones this time...
~
We dined out on Saturday night at the Tasting Room, Mayua Station...
~
~
~
~
I've made bread rolls for dinner...
~
...and I've prepped everything for our beer can chicken Sunday night dinner. Veggies cut up, gravy made, spice rub mixed, strawberries marinating in Cointreau.
~
Stay tuned to Part 2 - it got interesting!
Cheers - Joolz xx

 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.