Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Easter...

Our Easter tradition is to spend it with the girls, either at our home or theirs...
~
Good Friday dinner consisted of Zesty prawns...
~
Gus just panfried them - delicious entrĂ©e! 
~
Honey glazed salmon...it looks a bit over done but believe me it was buttery and beautiful!
~
~
~
Kirby made Bailey's mini cheesecakes for dessert.
~
This morning I made these Hot Cross Buffins...
~
~
Here they are sugar glazed and crossed...
~
~
This afternoon Kirby took Gus off to the movies (to stop him from doing maintenance jobs at the house and to relax) and I made these sugar cookies while Bri slept, ready for a night shift.
~
She's taking them and some buffins to share with the nursing staff tonight.
~
Heading out for some Indian tonight then up into the Adelaide Hills for lunch tomorrow.
~
Cheers - Joolz xx

  
 
 
 
 
   
   

6 comments:

  1. That all looks so good! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, Joolz. It sounds like you are having a lovely time with your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee Easter was a busy time for you and the family Joolz!

    So much food...I feel full!

    Those buffins sound delicious, I just might have to give them a try :)

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was busy but I love cooking for my girls. Easter weekend is very enjoyable as we get together and spend time together. Less hectic than Christmas too!

      Delete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.