Thursday, January 14, 2016

Phone picture dump ...

First up, it's me!
~
~
Dinner by Gus on Sunday night...
~
Monday morning FitBit stats.  I walked!
~

I was going to get this app but it is $14.99 - but I have plenty of juicing recipes to keep me entertained for a while...so no!
~

I bought this 2 litre drink bottle - great for my desk at work! Or I could use it as a dumbell!
~

Banana and cacao skim milk smoothie...
~
A big black cat and our scrawny calico mogster! We are Jaguar dealers!
~
~
Yummy baked potatoes, mushrooms with spinach wilted at the last minute...
~
Babymac's Chicken Cacciatore ...
~

Morning juice...
~
Special K and strawberries for brekky...
~
A good start to the day!
~
Big raw lunch!
~
I bought this game from Amazon, I think my girls will like it! (Adults version)...
~
Beards are so 5 minutes ago!
~
Who knew! 2016 upsidedown is Joie!
~
Wednesday walkies past our swimming lake ...
~
Nasty dog pooh! Yuck! A good tip - let it dry before scraping off!  It was still nasty but better than fresh poop!
~
That's right - shit!
~
Lunch on the go - this cafe makes great fresh wraps and nice fruit salad!
~
My new Ziera thongs - pretty and very comfy with support for my sore feet! Looking sexy with my jarmies!
~
Chow mein for dinner last night - huz was away. He doesn't do cabbage!
~
Banana, cherry, maca skim milk smoothie for brekky this morning...
~
...and finally, Kath's Chicken Pot Pie - I must print off this recipe to try soon!
~
Thats got me all up to date. I need to get my sourdough starter up and running as I want to bske a loaf Friday.
~
Cheers - Joolz xx














4 comments:

  1. How funny to see my blog page here. :) I have a ton of photos of recipes on my phone at the moment, because I haven't straightened out my printer issue yet, so I can't print any out, the best I can do is take a pic and follow the recipe that way.

    Funny story...another blog friend posted that she 'walked' 2.5 km the other day while sitting on the couch knitting. She now puts her Fitbit in her pocket while knitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, yeah...I clocked up quite a few steps blow drying my hair the other day! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely update, maybe I should do an iPhone dump into my blog!! There would be lots of pics of the grandies! We have 2 now and I haven't even blogged about the arrival of Luca.....oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joolz, I am impressed with all those steps you have walked before 9.15am.;-) I just use a simple pedometer to count my steps. I have heard the Fitbits are good though but seeing as I am still not sure how to work my iPod I won't venture into Fitbit territory. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.