Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Mango chicken...

One of our favourite dishes at our local Indian restaurant is Mango Chicken.  Julie Goodwin's Homemade Takeaway book features many curries (I'm working my way through them!) and this one again, is very good. It's a sweet curry but full of flavour and quick to prepare.
It was a stinking hot day here yesterday - goodness knows why I chose a curry for dinner!
How are your Christmas preparations going?  I'm getting there although my tree is not up. I need to find a smaller tree because it seems silly to put up my big tree, groaning with decorations, when it is just the two of us here and we are not having Christmas lunch here.  We are actually going to have Christmas Day lunch at a caravan park then travel on to Adelaide to join Brianna for dinner.   It will be nice and casual, I just hope the weather is nice.
What are your plans for the day?
~
Cheers - Joolz xx

 

2 comments:

  1. I like a curry on a hot day. Looks good Joolz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We make Mango Chicken where we substitute mangoes for apricots as in Apricot Chicken. It's absolutel delicious! Living where there are mango trees in most backyards means everyone is looking for ways to use up the surplus mangoes before the fruit bats get to them.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.