Saturday, December 5, 2015

Lazy day and pudding making ...

Well, I had a very lazy morning, staying inside as the temperature rose to above 30C. I hate hot weather with a passion!
~
We decided late in the afternoon to go for a drive along Southend beach...just for funsies!
~
I've never seen the beach so wide, I guess it was low tide...
~
When we got home I got straight into doing the pudding...
~
It mixed up nicely and smells divine!
~
It gets covered with a paper cartouche and foil...
~
Then it goes into the stock pot with water bought just to the simmer... 
~
...and there she sits for 5 hours. I'll be up until midnight!
~
Check out how I made it last year - 

And back in 2008 when our Mum made it and proudly dished it up....

I hope this one turns out just as good!
~
Added:
It was finished just before midnight (I wentbto hed at 10 then set my alarm for 12, I must be crazy!)...
~
It's a ripper!

Cheers - Joolz xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.