Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Back into it!

When we got home from Adelaide yesterday, I thought a curry might hit the spot.  I love that they can just bubble away...
~
Julie Goodwin's Homemade Takeaway cook book has lots of curries so I chose the Massaman Curry...
~
It delivered!
~
Back into the healthy stuff this morning after the weekend, although we didn't do too badly with what we ate.  Juice first - apple, orange, celery, carrot and kiwi fruit with super greens powder...
~
Later, a frozen smoothie or frappe - banana, pineapple, mango, strawberries with almond coconut milk and LSA...
~
Yummy!  It took a while to get through it as its so cold, maybe I'll leave the frozendrinks for later in summer.  I'm taking the remainder of this to work with me...
~
Not sure what's for lunch!
Cheers - Joolz xx

 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your food look divine. The frozen fruit would have been my ideal breakfast this morning.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.