Monday, October 19, 2015

Tapas at Upstairs at Hollicks...

Last Friday we headed over to Coonawarra to go to a Tapas dinner...
~
The menu looked very promising...
~
~
Gorgeous sunset as we started our meal...
~
~
~
~

~
Churros! As always, Hollick's did not disappoint!
~
~

 
Our accommodation had a lovely breakfast hamper for us on arrival...
~
Back home Saturday, I spent a very lazy day watching DVD's of Lark Rise to Candleford.   Not much else got done.
~
Gus lit the Oz Pig and cooked steaks for dinner.  While he did that, I was gazing at my very unloved, overgrown back garden.  I haven't touched it in months!
~
The roses never got a prune or feeding before winter and ... the weeds!
~

 
I decided Sunday would be the day to get things in order!
~

 
This is a bottle of wine we bought and had shipped back from Napa Valley when we went to the US in 2013.  Very expensive thing to do but worth it, this was a very nice drop!
~
I made a rocket, greens, pear, parmesan and walnut salad, dressed with white wine vinegar, dijon mustard and oil and a splash of maple syrup just to sweeten it off.  Yummy!
~

 
~
What yummy salads are you enjoying?
~
Cheers - Joolz xx









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.