Monday, October 19, 2015

Sister birthdays...

Two of my sisters had birthdays last week so with Brianna home I thought it would be nice to host a lunch for them.  I made Melting Moments...
~
...sandwiches...
~
Janine made toasties...
~
I made sausage rolls...
~
My niece brought the birthday cake. We also had fresh fruit salad and icecream.  All in all, a lovely day.
~
My other two sisters couldn't attend on Monday but were free on Tuesday so we went to our local Indian restaurant.
We shared all the dishes and it was yummy...
~
~
My beautiful roes from my garden.
~
I think it was Wednesday when I was out watering the garden. It was so peaceful and quiet apart from the birds twittering.  I grabbed a glass of wine and sat just listening...
~
We enjoyed lovely salmon for dinner, expertly cooked by my huz, I did the salad, salsa and potatoes..
~
Joolz xx
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.