Monday, October 19, 2015

Gardening and a good curry...

I started Sunday off with a quiet cup if tea, watching another episode of Larkrise...
~
I found this recipe on Facebook, will definitely be making these.
Then it was out into the garden to deal with those weeds.
~
The rose bushes are flourishing and will soon burst open with colour.
~
I weeded as mych as I coukd without getting up in the bed as it was quite snakey!  Now that I've cleared it a but, it will be safer to stand amongst the roses and agapanthus.
I gave it a thorough watering and sprinkled on Dynamic Lifter.
~

~
Out on our front porch, things were looking very sad. Neglected and cobwebs covering things...so I gave the lot a spray down with the hose and hosed off the pavers.
~
These poor yukkas are nearly past it. I stripped off the dead leaves and will see if they bounce back.
~
~
~
~
~
~
I love this variegated carpet rose...just one bloom peeking out so far...
 ~
Time to get the curry going - I prepare all ingredients so I dont miss anything...
~
~
Grated potato straws...
~
...and deep fried.
~
Frying off the whole spiced, onions and tomato...
~
...then the ground spices go in...
~
Coat the chicken pieces...
~
Add water to just cover then simmer until tender.
~
~
A lovely, fragrant and spicy curry. I only used 1/2 teaspoon of the Kashmiri chilli powder insread of 1 and a 1/2 teaspoons! Give it a go!
~
Cheers - Joolz xx


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.