Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Garden glory and Ikea activity...

My favourite shade of pink, I think!

I do love a yellow rose too.  This is just a carpet rose...
~
Beautiful McLeod's Daughters rose...
~
~
~
~
Trying to healthy and cut out bread at lunch time.  This is an oat wrap with turkey, cranberry and salad...
~
Gus got home early last night and got stuck into the Ikea furniture. It's a lot easier to work at this height than on the floor like he did when he built all the girls furniture in Adelaide.  Labelled bowls hold all the nails, screws and dowel for each section to be made. No spare parts leftover!
~
Tah dah! One down, three to go plus two chests of drawers! 
These products are extremely well manufactured out of good solid pine. Not a rough splintery piece among it and it came together perfectly.  The white stain finish is blemish free and I think great value for $149...
~
Cheers - Joolz xx

 

 


 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous roses Julie. Sounds like you have been busy. I hope your starter starts. I've had a couple of unsuccessful attempts in the past mostly because I tried when it was too cold for the yeast to get going.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.