Saturday, September 12, 2015

Lamb yiros and homemade tortillas...

I think my cold symptoms are more like hayfever. I have been sneezing, coughing and my sinuses are very sore. I have been up since 5.30am as I just couldn't lie in bed anymore, coughing, hacking.
I will try some antihistimines today to see if that settles it...
~
I am a glutton for punishment and also just a glutton! When I got home from work last night, at 5.30pm, I set to work making flour tortillas to have with lamb yiros meat that I had.
~

I followed the recipe to the letter and they were very easy to make.  You do need to allow time to cook all 16 tortillas...
~
~
~
I made a quick Greek salad - cos lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, fetta cheese and dried oregano...
~
~
the lamb takes only minutes to flash fry...
~
I bought a creamy garlic sauce to use...
~
Yum, yum, yummo!
  
Cheers - Joolz xx
  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.