Thursday, August 6, 2015

Nothing happening...



My throw rug is still progressing - quite a lit can be achieved in 30 minute bursts...
~
It's cold. Every day it is 11-12C and this winter is dragging. I love winter but I am sick of these low temps. Our winter is usually around 15C but that cold snap of a few weeks back just hasn't left us.  Add to that the mundane of the working week and it is no wonder I have nothing to say.  By the time I shop for a few things, its nearly dark when I get home.
~
We are heading away for a mini break so there is that to look forward to but it won't be any warmer than here.  This weekend will be fun as the girls will be with us. Stay tuned!
~
Cheers - Joolz xx

 

2 comments:

  1. You are coming to the end of winter, as we are summer. It's cooler here now and that is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold weather is definitely knitting weather. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.