Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Bits and pieces...

Ooh, I have found my next project - as soon as I finish my knitted throw rug.  Isn't it a gorgeous, colourful rug?
~
~
I made Beth's Lemon Meringue Pie...
I doubled the mixture as my pie plate was big but next time, I will make a small pie - its so rich and you shouldn't be eating that for days on end!
~
While we were away, I found this lovely cake plate in an antique shop. Couldn't resist it!
~
This set is a twin to one I have that belonged to my grandmother.  Another irresistible find!
My dreaded Tupperware cupboard got the better of me so I purged it of any containers that didnt have matching lids. Everything is matched and easy to find ...for the moment!!
~
Fish and prawn curry for dinner on Saturday night...rather HOT!
~
Sunday, I used my oblong banneton to make a couple of loaves of bread.
~
They worked out a treat!
~
This one was given away...
~
A nice little roast pork dinner on Sunday night, huz even liked the roast parsnip!
~
Monday night I tried Wendy's Rissole Casserole...
~

 ~
Another dinner winner!
Look what my clever nursey girl can make! Aren't they cute?
~
I am still working on my post about the cooking school we diid - so many pictures! Stay tuned!

 Cheers, Joolz xx
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the throw and it would be great for using up all my wool that I have stashed but you have to buy the kit, so I might have to buy the kit but I'll wait to see if my hand heals properly and make sure I can crochet ok. Love the owls too!
    You were lucky to find a matching cup saucer and plate set.
    Im going to make Wendys meatball casserole tonight for dinner,Yum!
    Have a great week Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cup, saucer and plate too, Joolz. They are hard to find these days as they get snapped up quickly. I look forward to seeing how your rug turns out. What a big job. It would take me forever to make.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.