Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Make baked goods while the sun shines...

...or while the carpet is being laid, at least!

Sun streaming the window, catching the colours on my mantlepiece...
~
 
These are Lemon honey chews from Marie at The English Kitchen. These are deeelicious!


 ~
~
~
~
I also knocked up a 'dead banana' cake - I had some black beauties in the fruit bowl!
~
I love crumbed chops so I roasted some veggies (I just toss them in a plastic bag with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepps)then jiggle about them about then tip into a baking dish lined with baking paper. Same with the lamb cutlets, baked on a tray in the oven. A roast within one hour. Um, was a bit heavy handed wiith the gravy, lucky it was my plate!
~
Another job I got done on Sunday was to prune my standard roses. It only took about half an hour. I was amazed to see them all budding already. Will chuck some Dynamic Lifter at them this coming weekend and give them a hose watering to make sure it soaks in.
~
Off to work I go,
Cheers - Joolz xx
 
 

 
 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Have I said this before Joolz....your cooking is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Lemon honey chews do certainly look deeelicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the Lemon honey chews. Might have to give them a go.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.