Thursday, June 25, 2015

Not happy!

I sat and reconstructed the blog I did on Blogsy, on BlogGo this morning.  Had it nearly ready to publish, swapped to Safari to get a link for one of the recipes and ... Bazinga! It disappeared! 
~
I am determined to post our goings on from last weekend but it might be this coming weekend before I do! Ugh!
~

A bucket (you get the plastic bucket for free) brimming with lovely Riverland oranges (I'd already used some) for $4 - bargain!
~
Ready for juicing...
~
Frothy fresh OJ...
~
Yesterday, I made Rhonda Jean's scones to take to work for smoko.  This was for Gus's birthday cake - if its your birthday, you bring a cake or something for smoko!
~
~
Not bad, but I think I have issues with my fan forced oven heating evenly. I need to investigate heat settings more...
~
~
Oh, yeah!
~

Today, I have lamb shanks in the slow cooker for dinner ...
Cheers - Joolz xx
 

 

 

 


 


 


 


 
 

6 comments:

  1. Scones with jam and cream are well loved at our house! I wish I could get some of those oranges - great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rhondas recipe for scones. I find that placing them so they are just touching each other. helps them rise a bit better. Also make sure the dough is slightly sticky. The moisture creates steam and helps them to rise more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Becci. I'll try them closer together next time, good tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joolz, how do you find BlogGo? I use Blogsy when I am visiting my girl as she doesn't have a PC. I don't use Picasa as the blog photos always end up on my phone and they are hard to delete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BlogGo is not as user friendly, I find. Blogsy, at the moment, says I don't have enough space left with my Picasa files and need to rename them - but I don't know quite how... Will have to investigate over the weekend. In actual Picasa, I have oodles of space left so I think its something in Blogsy that I have to tweek.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, it is all a bit of a learning curve eh? I am having so much trouble reading following blogs on Bloglovin' Including yours I am going back to Google Friend Connect. I thought that was being cut out a while back but it is still in the 'Add a gadget list' in the Blogger layout. Sometimes the terminology is just too much for this old noggin. LOL! Your girls should be able to sort out your Picasa problems though I would imagine. It all seems to be second nature to young people.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.