Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pt 2 Grampians Grape Escape 2015 ...

I'll show you around the villa ...

The rustic front door...

The living room...

There was a little stream running through the living room, trickling away...we turned it off soon after we got there as the noise was annoying!

Lovely big king sized bed...

Spa bath...

A little barbecue, alfresco area...

The huge shower with views through to the barbecue area...

Le toilet...

Fully equipped kitchen...

The living room again...

Garden area...

Plenty of kangaroos around the grounds...

~

peaceful garden...

Beautiful wall art - I would've loved to pack this into my luggage! :)

It was a very cosy place to stay. We didn't see the management the whole time we were there - we had a keypad code to get our key, we had continental breakfast supplied and everything we needed was on hand and we just had to lock up and leave.

Joolz xx

 

1 comment:

  1. I would have turned off the water as well, as I would have been running back and forward to the toilet all night!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.