Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April showers and dead bananas...

I had to zip out to get fresh bread this morning and when I got back, the sun was shining but there were dark clouds looming...

This is the same picture with a filter applied...

A good rain is on the way...

~

beautiful Bonica rose...

~

Lots of dead bananas in the fruit bowl so I have made banana choc chip muffins for our staff at work. They'll love these for smoko!

What's the weather doing in your neck of the wood?

Cheers - Joolz xx

 

5 comments:

  1. Intermittent thunderstorms here. Foggy this morning. Gorgeous photos. The pink roses look so beautiful with the gray clouds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those poor roses are thriving on pure neglect, I tell ya! But it does prove that dead heading brings on further flushes of flowers.

      Delete
  2. Love the filter effects, it's so good being able to tweak your photos eh. My roses have enjoyed the recent rain and have had another burst of blooms. Weather here? Went to bed on one season and woke up in another! Was pretty cold last night, the quilt(doona) went back on the bed and I put on my flannelette PJ's :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try not to use filters for most of my pics but usually when I post on Instagram, I use on if it makes things look better.
      I just couldn't resist with those dark clouds this morning. :)

      Delete
  3. I want the weather to be warm so we can use the pool - but each morning is cooler than the last. The upside is that the firepit is getting a workout. I suppose soon we will be using the open fireplace in the lounge room as well. And it is the best weather for planning and planting the new garden.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.