Thursday, March 5, 2015

Muesli Bar Slice ...

Another recipe from Wendy at My Abundant Life. Great for lunchboxes and I think it would freeze okay but it will be gone before you know it!

http://myabundantlife07.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/muesli-bar-slice.html

Cereal wise I used rolled oats, sultana bran and cornflakes and fruit wise, dried apricots and blueberries and raisins.

It looks good even before it's cooked...

Out of the oven, I let it cool a bit before slicing into squares...

A winner! Thanks, Wendy!

Cheers - Joolz xx

 

4 comments:

  1. no sultana's or similar dried fruit in our house; but we love this type of thing minus that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Joolz. I'm glad you like it. It's one of those recipes you can change things around to suit your taste and budget.

    Gill, any dried fruit will do. My family is not big on sultanas so we mix it up with apricots and cranberries. Good for fibre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds delicious. I love any kind of granola-like food and this one seems much healthier than many recipes.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.