Friday, November 21, 2014

Rolling along...

There is nothing better than watching a batch of bread rolls gently brown and rise in the oven...

Okay, well maybe the smell of them when they come out of the oven...

Do you watch Recipes to Riches?   I've bought a few of the products. I bought the Savv's Kebab - haven't eaten it yet but when I do, I will work out how to replicate the recipe myself.  

Ricardo's beans - absolutely delicious! I'll be buying a few more tubs of these!

 
Here is that same vase if flowers a few days later. I love how they go pale.
~
Off to get my hair did now.
Cheers - Joolz xx

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Waaaah...I wish I could bake some Ed Grimley rolls! Or cookies. Or anything!

    I can almost smell those rolls! YUMmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.